Monday, December 21, 2009

Favorite Sarah Quote...

Sarah and I spent the weekend at Joe Wheeler State Park for  a belated anniversary trip. On Saturday morning, we played golf on the park course. Actually, I played and Sarah drove the golf cart while trying not to die of hypothermia.

Sarah is very supportive of my sports passion. She allows the TV to always be on games and comes to about everything athetically that I do. While she is very supportive, she was not the most intelligent person in the area of athletics. Over the past three years, she has grown greatly in her knowledge of stats, players, teams and terms.

On Saturday, however, I got a great quote from Sarah that shows I have been lacking on teaching her golf. While I am not the greatest golfer, at times I can perform like I somewhat know what I am doing. On this day, I am hitting my driver very well. On the first few holes, I am hitting the ball about at 250 yards straight down the fairway. This is the best I can hope for.

Sarah responds with "Matt, you really are a great tee-shotter!"

No comments:

Post a Comment