Saturday, June 26, 2010

Losing Weight....

The Sarah and I that you see now will be quickly disappearing. Once we reach China, we will be starting a new exercise regiment. The regiment consists of living in an apartment, living on the 5th floor and most importantly, not having an ELEVATOR!!!

For me, it may be OK, as I will go to school and come home. One trip down and one trip up, I can handle that. For Sarah and Brynn, I have no idea how this is going to work. How does Sarah get Brynn, a stroller and three bags of groceries up these stairs?

On the positive side, our apartment will be 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with large beds (queens). Brynn will have her own room and also we may have a study/guest room for visitors (hint, hint). It was described as having "old Chinese antique architecture". I think that may sound pretty!!!

On the negative, we have a built in desk that is pink and blue. Our fridge, YELLOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment