Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Play Doh and Bowling



I am always looking for new inside activities for Brynn to do, especially now that is getting colder outside. I found some play doh the other day and decided to give it a try. The first time I gave it to her I made the mistake of doing so before dinner.. Brynn thought it was a snack. Saturday morning we tried playing after breakfast. This time the play doh was a big hit with Brynn!




 Saturday afternoon we went bowling for one of our co-workers birthday's. We had a great time! The bowling alley was a lot like the ones in the states, except for the tea room! We enjoyed a great dinner at Pizza Hut!



We are leaving next Tuesday for Singapore. Matt is taking his Model United Nations class for a conference. Brynn and I are tagging along. We have heard Singapore is a great place to visit and we are looking forward to our trip!

2 comments:

  1. Great family picture of you guys! Hope you have a good trip next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Christmas PJ's. Have fun on your trip to Singapore.

    ReplyDelete