Thursday, October 27, 2011

4 months


Our baby girl, Aubrey Rae, is four months old. I know I say it a lot, but she is the sweetest baby. Her big blue eyes (yes, they are still BLUE!) and sweet smile just melt my heart. She is so laid back and is content on the go. Thank goodness, because we are always on the move. She is happy in her stroller, in the Ergo and being touched and stared at by curious Chinese people.

On a good night, she is up twice to eat and I won't go into how many times she is up on a bad night. She loves bath time and you still find her watching her sister most of the day. As I am writing this she is on the floor playing and cooing. She has just found her feet and grabs them and then looks at me like she is asking "what are these?".


The other day I asked Brynn if she wanted to help me change Aubrey's diaper. I went to get a diaper and wipes. From the other room I heard Brynn say, "Pee-Yew Auby Rae, You stinky". I ran back in and found that Brynn had unsnapped Aubrey's onsie and taken off her diaper. Aubrey was a trooper and Brynn did a great job changing her.


1 comment:

  1. Precious girl! Sarah - I think Aubrey is looking soooo much like you these days! And I love the last pic of Brynn helping change a diaper! :)

    ReplyDelete