Wednesday, November 23, 2011

5 months and Cereal

Aubrey is already 5 months old. She is getting so big and has mastered rolling over. Her new favorite past time is sucking on her toes. She is fast.... as soon as the outfit comes off, the toes go straight to the mouth. 


 She still adores her sister. Nobody can get her to laugh like Brynn does.  Aubrey can move all around the house in her walker. Sometimes I catch her just watching Brynn play. Brynn has started to communicate with Aubrey and will have conversations with her. I overheard Brynn the other day say "Aubrey Rae don't worry, I'll be right back:".
 We have to start watching Brynn's toys and putting away small pieces. Aubrey can roll all over the place now and everything she touches goes straight to her mouth.


  I don't think Aubrey has ever had a bad day. She wakes up happy and goes to bed happy. It is just the several wake-ups in the night to see Mommy that we have to work on.


 We gave Aubrey some cereal for the first time this week. She seemed to enjoy it and did a good job getting it down.

I will be making all of Aubrey's baby food. They don't have jars of food like we do in the states and the ones they do have I don't know what  they are. I was able to find a rice cereal and they came in some interesting flavors. There was prawn flavored, seaweed flavor, and some other intersting flavors. We stuck with the plain.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful!!! Can't wait to see her in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe she is already 5 months! So sweet!! I make Lola's food, too. It's really easy and you will enjoy knowing exactly what you're feeding your baby :)

    ReplyDelete