Friday, June 13, 2014

What am I doing?

Where will I visit?
Switzerland, Austria, Hungary and Kosovo 

What will I do?
Coach baseball in Kosovo 
Work with the Hungarian National Baseball Team

How did I find this opportunity?
Sarah and I met a family, the Johnstones, while we were in New York for training to go to China. They were training for a school in Austria. Michael Johnstonecontacted me about a new mission opportunity his family was starting in Kosovo. He knew my love for athletics and thought it would be a great opportunity to serve God through baseball.

Who else is coming?
About 6 coaches and 20 people from a church in Florida 

Prayer needs
Sarah and the girls in Tuscaloosa 
Camp runs smoothly 
Children we will be working with on a daily basis in Kosovo
Travel safety for all involved 



No comments:

Post a Comment