Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our after school fun...



One day last week Brynn, our friend Aimee and I walked to school to meet Matt, Aimee's husband and children. We scootered to a park right by our school and had a blast rolling around on a lake in some huge, clear balls. I have a hilarious video of Matt, but I wasn't able to get it uploaded. Here are some pictures...

Matt before   


Matt in the ball while they are blowing it up


Matt being rolled into the water

He is getting the hang of it now


Taking a break. It is much harder work than it looks.
Sweet Emma and Brynn watching the fun!  

Owen     

Mason  
Me  
I am not sure why I don't have any pictures of Andy. He is 6 ft. 5 in., so needless to say he was hilarious to watch. It was hard work and Matt and I were exhausted by the end. We tried not to think about all the germs and sweaty people that were in it before us. Also, we weren't sure how there was enough oxygen in it because it was sealed shut with no holes. No worries..... we survived with no injuries. It was a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment