Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve in China...

Today is Christmas Eve here in China. Brynn and I started  the morning off by decorating some cookies with some other girls from our school. Brynn loved the decorating almost as much as she loved eating the cookies. I finally cut her off after three cookies and she was not happy. I forgot my camera, but you can probably imagine that we had icing and sprinkles every where. We met up with Matt and another family and headed to Peter's Tex Mex for lunch. We enjoyed a great lunch and then headed home for nap time. We are staying in tonight and hoping Santa got the memo that we have moved to China. I have a feeling Brynn will not be disappointed!

Here are some pictures we took throughout the month.Thank you Granna for the cute Christmas outfits!


Brynn loved decorating the Christmas tree and had a say where every ornament was placed. She even helped daddy put the star on top!


One afternoon we decided to put together a gingerbread house. I went to grab my camera in the middle of the gingerbread house making and came back to find this site. It was just too hard to resist taking a bite right from the middle.


Brynn had a much better time eating than decorating. The chimney never made it to the roof. We both decided it would just be better for us to eat it while it was fresh.








I did not plan enough in advance to get a Christmas card out this year. There is always hope for next year. We hope the everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!

1 comment: