Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here are some more pictures of our amazing vacation in Thailand!


Family picture of Matt, Sarah, Brynn and Baby (you can sort of see the baby bump). We find out next week if Brynn gets to terrorize a boy or girl!

Mommy and Brynn enjoying a Kamala Beach sunset after eating dinner in Thailand!


Brynn sitting "somewhat" still while Rachel paints her toenails. Brynn picked out the bright blue color all by herself!


One way to get Brynn to look at the camera is to stand directly over her. She loved running on the wet, hard sand, but could not stand the rocky, dry sand. If you tried to place her on the ground, she would hold her feet up to her chest and turn into dead weight!


Still one of the best looking couples on the planet. Some random guy walked into the shot over my left shoulder. Andy and I roughed him up after this picture was taken!


Brynn and DaDa enjoying the sunset, boats and water. My backside has always been considered my best asset or so Sarah says!


My Angel!

3 comments:

  1. Nice pics man. Reminds me a lot of the Philippines, especially the boats y’all are island hopping on. Sara and I should find out next week on the 16th what were having as well. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Matt and Sarah (and Robert and Sara) on expecting again! I love that you guys are daddies to so many little girls! Who would have thought? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice Family, amazing photos:)

    ReplyDelete