Sunday, March 6, 2011

Visit to Qingdao...

Last week Matt took his Model United Nations class to Qingdao, China for a conference. Brynn and I got to tag along. Qingdao is a beautiful city on the coast of China. Brynn and I were excited to spend some time with our friend's, Melissa and Esther. Esther is four months younger than Brynn and they met at our training this summer. The two girls had the best time playing. They were so cute. I wish I had my camera, but of course I forgot it when we went out.

Brynn on her way to the MUN Banquet. We were treated to an international buffet, magician, jazz band, rock band and guest speaker from the Korean consulate.


Brynn jammed out to the jazz band. I think more people watched her dance and sing than the actual band! She stole the show!



On the last day, Brynn visited a Chinese indoor playground. There were tons of children, but Brynn jumped right into the action. 






No comments:

Post a Comment