Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Update #1...

1. Aubrey MIA: Even though our due date is still 12 days away, we would not be disappointed if Aubrey decided to join us early. So far, she is staying warm and cozy in Sarah's belly. We are going to the doctor tomorrow and will find out if we are making any progress. We have everything prepared for her arrival, just waiting on nature to take its course.

2. Matt Update: Since I arrived in Tuscaloosa, things have been going great. I have got to play golf and softball. I was extremely rusty at both endeavors, but did not embarrass myself! I enjoyed getting to watch the NBA Finals and Atlanta Braves in HD. I have gotten my share of hot wings and BBQ while enjoying desserts from my mother. It has been great seeing family and friends. My sister has her tickets booked to visit Chengdu during Xmas and we are stoked!

3. Sarah Update: This pregnancy has been much easier for Sarah. The heat in Tuscaloosa has been tough, but we are staying inside during the middle of the day. She has enjoyed getting to spend extended time with her parents and brother. She has also been taking extra time with Brynn as our days of a trio are coming to an end.

4. Brynn Update: Brynn is loving Alabama more than any of us! Brynn has gotten to swim on numerous occasions. She has gotten to play with plenty of children her own age thanks to friends and family. She has loved going to Sunday School and Children's Church. Today, she went to the public library for a toddler play day. She is slowly warming up to the idea of having a baby sister. Instead of everything being "mine", she is starting to place some possession for "baby aubey". 

No comments:

Post a Comment