Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thailand Day 6...


January 1 (New Years Day)





Brynn is showing off her new dress courtesy of Nana!


Sarah is all packed up with 2 girls and beach materials.


Brynn enjoys the sand more than the water.

Aubrey is slowly becoming a beach bum!

Highlights or Lowlights:
1. I (Matt) got the stomach bug from Brynn. It only lasted 24 hours, but was miserable. I had a fever of 102.2, extreme chills and major stomach issues. I did not leave the bed or bathroom for the entire day except for a dinner date with Sarah which was not a good idea. I went to bed about 7:30PM and woke up at 11:30PM feeling 10-times better. I could not fall back asleep, so I ended up watching a movie and NFL football.
2. The girls left me to wallow in my misery at the condo and enjoyed a morning at the beach. 
3. For the afternoon, the ladies hung around the condo and laid out by the pool.
4. I needed backup from Robert and Scott last night to tell some European party goers to get quiet! From about midnight until 3AM, they blared music and were extremely loud. Sarah would not let me confront them, so I went and got security. The security guard was asleep in his shed, covered completely by a huge blanket. At first, he did not want to do anything, but I insisted. He was finally able to get them to shut off the music. Sarah has given me permission to visit them tonight if they get loud again!

No comments:

Post a Comment