Brynn enjoyed getting three pink braids in her hair on the beach.
Brynn showing how still she can sit.
Brynn was crowned royalty at Burger King in Phuket Town.
1. Our last two days in Thailand were fun and relaxing. We enjoyed our favorite restaurants and dishes for the final time. I will be sorely missing Deep Fried Lemongrass Chicken!
2. We said our goodbyes to the people that we befriended on the trip. If the future for the Perdues holds another overseas stint, Thailand is definitely on the top of our list. The people are extremely kind and easy for relationship building.
3. The Perdues also had a final run-in with our Russians. On our last night in the pool, the Russian and two buddies joined us for a nightly swim. Other than being extremely intoxicated, singing to the top of their lungs, doing repeated cannonballs and belching, they were some swell guys!
4. It was mixed emotions to leave Thailand. For our girls, it will be nice to return to China and get into a routine. On the other hand, we do not look forward to cold weather, gray skies and other Chinese difficulties.
5. Be on the lookout for one more blog about our vacation. I have an immigration story and some comparison pictures.